Francisco José García Poch
Francisco José García Poch, born in San Fernando (Cádiz). He is a Doctor specialising in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic Surgery. He is a full member of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery (SECPRE). He is a full member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
Medical studies: Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Cádiz, issued by the Ministry of Education and Science on 11th February 1987.
Franciso José García Poch
Medical residency in Surgical Clinic (1989-1991), carried out at the Hospital Interzonal General de Agudos General San Martín de La Plata, Argentina:
- Rotation in the Paediatric Surgery Service at the Sor María Ludovica Children’s Hospital. La Plata. Three months.
- Rotation at the On-call Service at San Martin General Hospital. Two years.
Medical Residency in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (1991-1994) carried out at Hospital Interzonal General de Agudos Eva Perón de San Martín. Buenos Aires:
- Rotation at the Quemados Municipal Hospital in Buenos Aires. Three months.
- Rotation at the On-call Service at Eva Perón Hospital. Three years.
Specialist degree in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, issued by the Colegio de Médicos de la Provincia de Buenos Aires (College of Physicians of the Province of Buenos Aires) in June 1994. Validated by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture on 6th June 2006:
- Doctoral Studies: Doctorate Courses undertaken at the University of Cádiz during the years 97-98 and 99-2000.
Masters in microsurgery carried out at the Doctor Robert Foundation of the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Courses, Symposiums and Conferences:
- Colloquium Conference: held on 6th November 1987, on bronchospasm.
- V International Course of updating in the treatment of burns: dictated by Dr. Simone TeichAlasia, on 11th and 12th April 1991, at the foundation of Quemado in Buenos Aires.
- Refresher Course 91 Aesthetic Surgery of the Face: Ramos Mejías Hospital in Buenos Aires.
- Craniomaxillofacial Trauma in Childhood Course: taught from 31st August to 2nd September 1992, at the Dr. Juan P. Garrahan Pediatric Hospital.
- International Course of Aesthetic Surgery: given on 7th and 8th September 1992 by Drs. Pedro Martins and Luiz O. Cheffe, at the Eva Perón Hospital.
- Annual Course of Advances in Plastic Surgery: conducted by the Argentine Society of Plastic Surgery 1992 and 1993.
- XIX Annual Course of June 1993: Argentine Association for Surgery of the Hand and Reconstructive Surgery of the Upper Limb.
- XX Theoretical practical course of Endoscopic Plastic Surgery.
- II Course of Modern Plastic Surgery: taught at the Pontifical University of Porto Alegre (Brazil) in October 1994.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Course. Kinesiofisiatrico approach: granted as a lecturer in August 1992. University of Buenos Aires.
- Refresher course in neurovascular microsurgery: carried out by the plastic surgery service of the Eva perón hospital, from 3th August to 28th September 1991.
- 6th International Laparoscopic Surgery Course: held in the port of Santa María, 6th and 7th March 1998.
- Pre-congress course. 1996. XIII international course of plastic and aesthetic surgery: planas clinic. 26th to 29th June 2002.
- I Days of cosmetic surgery. Update in facial aging surgery. Seville.
- V course on breast pathology: augmentation, reduction, and oncoplastic surgery.
- Clinica la luz. 29th to 30th September 2006. VIII International Symposium on Plastic Surgery: Sao Paulo. 16th to 18th March 2007.
- 6th international course of advances in plastic and aesthetic surgery. Barcelona 17th to 20th October 2007.
- XXI Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery 1991.
- X Congress of The International ConfederationforPlastic and ReconstructiveSurgery. Madrid. 1993.
- XXIII Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery. 1993.
- International courses XXIII Argentine congress of plastic surgery.
- Brazilian and Latin American Congress of Plastic Surgery. Rio de Janeiro. 1996.
- Filacp international cosmetic surgery course. rhytidoplasty, ultrasonic lipectomy. breast reconstruction. liposculpture.
- XXXIX Brazilian Congress of Plastic Surgery: 20th to 23rd November 2002.
- Courses: Rhinoplasty. breast reconstruction. mammoplasty.
- Article “lymphedema of the lower limb, a difficult problem to solve”: co-author, presented at the XIII professional and IV interhospital conferences of the Eva perón hospital.
- “Reconstructive surgery for morbid obesity”: co-author, presented at the XIII professional and IV interhospital conferences of the Eva Perón hospital.