A breast implant is a prosthesis used in cosmetic surgery to increase the size of the breasts or to carry out a breast reconstruction. There are two types of implants depending on the material used to fill them, with many different shapes and textures:
Implants mainly come in two shapes:
- Round: placed vertically they have the same width at the top and the bottom.
- Anatomic: in the shape of a teardrop, meaning they are wider at the bottom.
In recent years, we have had a breast enlargement technique through the use of the patient’s own fat. We have the latest water jet assisted liposuction technology using BodyJet Evo. This method enables us to remove the fat by liposuction and through a refining process, we inject the fat into the breast, at this moment carrying out the breast enlargement by injecting fat.
Women with large and sagging breasts can alleviate problems such as pains and deformities of the back, neck pain, irritated skin, among other symptoms. The procedure consists of reducing the size of the breast, but at the same time sculpting the bust to give the best shape possible.
We recommend spending a night in our surgical centre. We normally carry out these procedures under general anaesthetic. It is normal to feel some pain and inflammation for the first few days, symptoms which are easily controlled with pain killers.
In many patients, the problem is the flaccidity of the skin on the breasts accompanied by the sagging of the entire bust, affecting the shape of the breast (mammary ptosis). The procedure lifts and improves the look of the breasts without drying out the breast tissue.
It is suitable for women who are not expressly old, but those whose breasts have lost the consistency of youth, due to the “effects” of pregnancies, breastfeeding, considerable weight loss, the regression of the breast itself, loss of skin elasticity, etc.
The operation is always carried out in a hospital environment, usually under general anaesthetic and a 24-hour hospital admission. In some minor cases, the correction can be carried out under local anaesthetic supported by a sedation provided by the anaesthetist and on an outpatient basis.
At García Graf Clinic we are always committed to the safety and satisfaction of the patient in all of our operations. This is why, for this type of operation where we use breast implants, we work with Motiva Implants, one of the best brands of implants on the market. They are designed to facilitate the insertion of the implant through smaller incisions and to minimise inflammation. Also designed to simulate the natural appearance, feeling and movement of breasts, 100% filled with silicone gel to prevent undulations on the surface.
- Controlled surface: Uniform membrane, developed using 3D nanotechnology printing.
- Next generation silicone gel: Silicone gels with optimised rheological properties, with controlled viscosity and elasticity. They offer an optimum performance, due to the fact that they are designed to prevent the gel from fracturing and to simulate the natural appearance and feel of breasts.
- High performance membrane: The membrane used is designed to resist being torn and withstand force, so the implant does not rupture. It is accompanied by a barrier layer which enables the spreading of the silicone gel towards the tissues to be minimised, whilst at the same time offering safety to surgeons for the high quality of the implant.
- Advanced technology: It has the first radio frequency identification microtransmissor authorised by the FDA for the unique identification of the device, which can be accessed externally. It provides greater peace of mind in the unlikely event that there is a problem of safety or withdrawal from the market. This helps to always guarantee the safety and well-being of the patient.
- High rates of safety and satisfaction of patients.
At García Graf Clinic, all of our operations are carried out by 2 surgeons, Doctor Francisco José García Poch and Doctor Elaine A. Graf de Miranda. s a result, our patients will be safer, have more experience and better results in the operations carried out in our Clinic. The medical and human team is completed with a professional team of nurses and anaesthetists with more than 25 years of experience and specialised in all of the areas related to beauty, health and well-being.
Need more information?
Contact us and we will answer your queries.