The website www.clínicagarciagraf.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is the property of CLÍNICA GARCÍA GRAF (hereinafter, the “Health Center”), with registered office at Avda. De la Ilustracion nº 6 Edificio Astarte – 11011 CÁDIZ and CIF B72029093. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Cádiz, Volume 1796, Folio 38, Page 32326, Section 8, Registration I / A 1 (03/31/2006)
In order that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the Health Center informs the User that any suggestion, question or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the Health Center via email: email@example.com
The Health Center supplies the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives it the status of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, and the Health Center reserves the right to modify them at any time . Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users, the careful reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which they access this Website, so if they do not agree with any of the same herein, You must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, the Health Center offers Users the possibility of accessing: Information about the health center, its contact details, its products and services, its rates, its commercial offers, its location – A contact section for make inquiries by providing your personal data – Links to access social networks (hereinafter the “Services”).
3. Privacy and Data Processing
The Health Center processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General data protection regulation). Information about your personal data, according to article 13 of section 2 of the aforementioned regulation.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs that may be used industrially and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the content and / or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the Health Center and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the Healthcare Center harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the Health Center or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by legislation on intellectual property. The Health Center is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content on the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, from the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, the Health Center in any case reserving the exercise of all means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
Make an adequate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
Provide all the technical means and requirements that are required to access the Website.
Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the Health Center or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- a) Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- d) Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Health Center of its suppliers or third parties.
- e) Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the Health Center, third party providers and other Users.
- f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the Health Center or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
h) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the website and / or the contents.
- i) In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- (i) In any way, it is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- (ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order actions.
- (iii) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- (iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- (v) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- (vi) Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- (vii) It is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the Health Center or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
- (viii) Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
- (ix) Constitute any type of advertising.
- (x) Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and / or content on the Website, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the Health Center of any fact that may involve improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the Health Center will be exempt from any responsibility that may derive from the improper use of your password, being your responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If in a negligent or intentional manner, it fails to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages that may arise from said failure for the Health Center.
The Health Center does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages of the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
The Health Center is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The Health Center may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The Health Center does not is responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- (i) Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the Health Center.
- (ii) Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- (iii)undue or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- (iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrators of the Health Center reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
The Health Center excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, the Health Center is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by the Health Center for the damages or losses caused.
You will defend, indemnify and keep the Health Center unscathed against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify the Health Center against any damages arising from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the COMPANY’s Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the Health Center.
The Healthcare Center Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to information from collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the Health Center is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering party of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that the Health Center recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) they may not falsify their relationship with the Health Center or affirm that the Health Center has authorized such a link, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the Health Center; (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) you must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of your website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The Health Center may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must immediately proceed to remove it. The Health Center cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, the Health Center does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
You can consult the information on cookies by accessing
9. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, the Health Center may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, the Health Center will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
10. Declarations and Guarantees
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, the Health Center does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except insofar as such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. Force majeure
The Health Center will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of Cádiz.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the Health Center will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.