DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The CLÍNICA GARCÍA GRAF website uses its own and third-party cookies, all in the domain “www.clinicagarciagraf.com”
TYPES OF COOKIES
- 1.- Types of cookies, according to the entity that manages them:
- a) Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from when the service requested by the user is provided.
- b) Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- 2.- Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- a) Technical Cookies : Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- b) Analysis Cookies : Are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- 3.-Types of cookies, according to the period of time that they remain activated:
- a) Session Cookies : These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- b) Persistent Cookies: Are those designed so that the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
LOCK / REMOVE COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The cookies on our website are only used by:
- The Owner of the page CLÍNICA GARCÍA GRAF SL, with ID: B72029093y registered office at: AVDA. DE LA ILUSTRACIÓN 6, EDIFICIO ASTARTÉ – 11011 CÁDIZ